It has been 100 years since the Timișoara Polytechnic University campus outlines a space for dialogue between students, teaching staff and the city's communities.
To mark this special moment and to celebrate these years of making a difference through art, technology, and most of all, community, we have prepared the following program:
- Screening of a documentary film about the life and history of the UPT campus, animation directed by Carmen Lidia Vidu
- Lecture by Anna Rosling Rönnlund, Swedish designer and specialist in data visualization, author of the book Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World – and Why Things Are Better Than You Think, presented for the first time in Romania, UPT Conference Center
- Light installation made by the architect Dorin Ștefan Adam
- Video Mapping on the building of the Central Library of the Timișoara Polytechnic University made by Electronic Resistance
- Mural painted by Lucian Barbu
- Ambient lighting concept designed by Anda Maier
- Noblesse Oblige live concert
Access to the event is free, based on a reservation made by filling out the form below.
Place reservation form
The project is part of the national cultural programme "Timișoara – European Capital of Culture in 2023" and is funded through the Grow Timișoara 2023 programme, implemented by the Center for Projects Timișoara, with funds allocated from the state budget, through the budget of the Ministry of Culture.