Ștefania Palace, the former ''Report House of the Municipality'' (Roman Square no. 1 - str. Ștefan cel Mare no. 2), named from 1918 after the wife name of Rudolf Totis, the owner of the building during the interwar period. It was built by the senior entrepreneur Josef Kremmer according to the plans of the architect Székely László in the years 1908-1909, in the style of the 1900s (Secession). The building was restored and attic according to the project of the architects' Hortensia Botescu and Mihai Botescau in the period 2000-2002.